January 2013 Moms
Options

crazy crazy

I wouldn't necessarily say that I have baby fever, but I just realized that if we wanted our kids to be around 2 years apart...this time next year I'd be pregnant?!?!

I just caught myself plotting out when would be a good time next year for us to try for #2, between our schedule and the fact that I'm pretty sure I would not like being super pregnant during summer.  Can you tell I like to plan things?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: crazy crazy

• Options
    I definitely was about to give up the idea of wanting another baby because DD is bad at sleeping but at least now I think we've figured out why and even though it hasn't been fixed yet I feel a huge sigh of relief and think.. well at least we'll be prepared for #2! We'll be out of the country until June 2015 so if we have another we'll probably plan it for shortly after we get back before we leave again!
  • Options

imageamnat84:
    Oh yea, did the math already. I want to start tring next summer in hopes for a spring baby in 2015. It's nuts because I know this next year will fly!

DH and I have this same plan. So crazy! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as you. We are still debating on having another, but if we do I feel like January is the best time. Yeah, I will be super pregnant during the summer and it can get pretty hot here.....but eh.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    We decided that we would talk about TTC when DD was 1 year old. We would like them 2-3 years apart and we dealt with IF so we may start sooner than later. After TTC the last time I will not try to plan out the perfect time bc there is no guarantee it will happen then.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"