September 2011 Moms

Yasiris..fb help!?

Hiya! So I'm going to set up a fb account. Is it possible to use my real name and my usual email account and still NOT be searchable? Will my email account to link me to possible friends. I just want to keep this account for the bump board. I sound so top secret...Haha.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yasiris..fb help!?

• I'm almost positive you can set your settings so that people can not find you via search but I'm not 100% positive.
  • hoot179hoot179 member
    imagetartertots9725:
    I'm almost positive you can set your settings so that people can not find you via search but I'm not 100% positive.
    do you know how?
  • Loading the player...
  • hoot179hoot179 member
    imageMRoss1982:
    You can set it so that the only people who can look you up by your email are your FB friends. So anyone you don't friend can't look you up.
    thanks. I just signed up and joined the board! I haven't uploaded a pic quite yet!
  • imagehoot179:
    imageMRoss1982:
    You can set it so that the only people who can look you up by your email are your FB friends. So anyone you don't friend can't look you up.
    thanks. I just signed up and joined the board! I haven't uploaded a pic quite yet!

You can preview how people view you too. So that is helpful in setting up your wall and privacy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageEmpireMomof3:
    imagehoot179:
    imageMRoss1982:

Yay! So pretty much everyone is accounted for now?

Is Bluejetta?
  • I'm so sorry, I saw this now. I use my email and my real FULL name amd the people that found me is because they see me on another friends list. I have it that someone can search me with my email, which is something I don't give to everybody and still I have to check that because when Manda wanted to add me she I think she couldn't find me.

• I will just haven't gotten there yet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"