Single Parents
Options

MH passed away today

Which makes me a widow and I guess therefore a single mom. I have an 11 month old son with MH...he will be 1 on June 15.

I dont know how and I don't want to raise my son alone. This isn't how it was supposed to be. My son was supposed to have his daddy.

Re: MH passed away today

• Options
    tracy41tracy41 member
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your son has you and it will be okay. Just not right now. I hope your family is available to support you. My thoughts are with you and your little guy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's not right, and it's not fair. I'm hoping you find peace. Surround yourself with loving family and friends right now, and try not to think about the future. You should allow yourself just to be able to grieve and process this. It's a lot to take in. Again, so sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace and comfort in time. My heart goes out to you.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your family is in my prayers
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family. Be tough, be strong for your son. You can go through this.
    Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagetracy41:
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your son has you and it will be okay. Just not right now. I hope your family is available to support you. My thoughts are with you and your little guy.

Well spoken. please lean on family and friends and let them help you. 

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss. I have no words...  

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"