Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Routinely waking up screaming?

For the past 4 nights like clockwork, DD has woken up screaming between 4-5 am. She isn't hungry (only about an hour after she has eaten and she eats every 2.5-3 hours) or wet/dirty, so we're really not sure what it is. We've been putting gas drops in her nighttime bottles, so I don't think it is gas pains either. The first few nights we picked her up and calmed her down and she went back to sleep, but last night she was okay with us just rocking the RnP and shushing.  Anyone else experience this?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Routinely waking up screaming?

• Options
    MrsJ723MrsJ723 member

image2013mommy:
    When you pick her up to soothe her does she burp? The only time DS wakes up soon after eating screaming like that it is because he needs to burp. Otherwise I am probably no help! I hope you can figure it out!

Unfortunately, no :(  She was easier to soothe last night when we didn't pick her up-the other nights when she woke and we picked her up, she seemed to become a little more frantic and it was harder to calm her down. If she were older I'd be inclined to think it was night terrors or something like that, but I'm not sure if those develop this young.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"