Pregnant after 35
Options

Crazy dreams

I am 8 weeks along and I have been having the most vivid and absurd dreams. Some are weird and kind of funny, some are really sexual and some are a bit violent. Last night I dreamed that my ex-boyfriend and I robbed a hardware store. Then he took off with the money and get away car and left me there. The craziest part is this a person I haven't thought about in well over 10 years. It was funny and completely ridiculous. Are any of you having crazy dreams?

Re: Crazy dreams

• Options
    Makes complete sense. I wake up exhausted from having had such vivid dreams pretty much every morning.
  • Options
    GuennieGuennie member
    Yes indeed. Vivid crazy dreams. Sometimes they are just wacko and sometimes they are very tense.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very crazy dreams here! We were told no sex for 2 weeks and of course that's all I dream about!! Lol
  • Options
    Yep. A couple nights ago I dreamt multiple people were coming to my house to kill me and I had to kill them before thy killed me. They all wanted my tea pot.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lmao! You all are hilarious! Like one of you said I am also on "pelvic rest" for 3 more weeks (doctors orders), which hubby isn't too happy about. But little does he know its been just as difficult for me as its been for him and my hot and heavy dreams certainly don't help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"