November 2013 Moms
Options

LAST CALL for Facebook Group - Closing 5/25

124»

Re: LAST CALL for Facebook Group - Closing 5/25

• Options

I am on mobile although I would like to be added to the group.  Will all my fb friends know i am pregnant once I accept the invite? We have not announced on fb yet. 

My fb email: bacongoddess1@gmail.com 

• Options
    imageequibabe611:
    imageChristine&Mario:

imageequibabe611:
    I am mobile and can't pm... I don't have an email for my FB, but rather a phone number... is it possible for me to add one of you as a friend and then have you add me to the group?

Can you PM me?

I'm on mobile or I would... try searching the number on FB... 2077901397

I tried and couldn't find you this way; I'm not sure how else to help :-/

Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJmgraybill1:
    Due nov 15 jmgraybill1gmail.com

Done!

Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • Options

imageBound2BMommy:
    Kate.h.bounds at Facebook. Please add I'm on mobile. Thanks!

Done!

• Options

imageDreamingmommy4:
    I've replied to this before but I'm not really sure how to PM and I haven't seen anything on Facebook so I don't know if I ever got added? My email I use for Facebook is mudahenen@hotmail.com. That should work right? 

You're already added to the group. So, can you check your email and see if you can find the invite? If not let me know and I'll add you as a friend to get you in.

• Options
    imageLittleRsMama:

I am on mobile although I would like to be added to the group.  Will all my fb friends know i am pregnant once I accept the invite? We have not announced on fb yet. 

My fb email: bacongoddess1@gmail.com 

I invited you; it's a private group so no one will know you are in it or be able to see anything you post there outside of the people in the group.

• Options
    imageChristine&Mario:
    imageequibabe611:
    imageChristine&Mario:

imageequibabe611:
    I am mobile and can't pm... I don't have an email for my FB, but rather a phone number... is it possible for me to add one of you as a friend and then have you add me to the group?

Can you PM me?

I'm on mobile or I would... try searching the number on FB... 2077901397

I tried and couldn't find you this way; I'm not sure how else to help :-/

The only other thing you could really do is post your full name here. I am not sure if you would want to do that but I can't think of another way.

• Options

equibabe611:

If you send an email to the November moms blog: november2013moms@gmail.com with your facebook info and we will get you added!

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    scoombsscoombs member

I'm due Nov. 4 and  would like to be a part of your group.

sac1299@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sherry 

• Options
    sands42sands42 member
    Can I be added? shelbylandersengmail.com
  • Options
    I can't find you on Facebook, can you please add me?

jtesla81AOL.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"