May 2012 Moms
Options

One week old :) PIP

Hey ladies! So Charlotte is one week old, one week down in the NICU. They won't give us an estimate on when they think she can come home, I really think that we will come in one morning and they will just say, "alright, you ready?!"

She has gained 5 ounces (as of yesterday, we haven't gone in yet this morning), but it seems like she is gaining 1-1.5 ounces per day once she started gaining past her birth weight. 

She is still breathing great, but they did have to put in the feeding tube once they upped her feeds to more than she could handle. She gets too tired, and falls alseep about halfway through, but they way they have been upping it, she will be at 1 ounce feedings ever three hours. 

She also needs to work pretty hard to stay warm right now, but I think once she plumps us, she will be more successful at that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: One week old :) PIP

• Options
    O.m.g. She is ADORABLE!!!! Glad she is doing well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    She is so sweet!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She does look a lot like Hunter, and so pretty! Happy to hear she's making progress!!
  • Options
    Sounds like she is doing good!  She is adorable!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    GromMomGromMom member
    What a little sweetheart! I love the hat too!
  • Options
    k4slr6k4slr6 member
    Pretty girl!  They do look alike.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    so cute and yes thats exactly how it will go. when ava was in the nicu (Ryan stayed all night and I stayed all day) he had come to get me and came in with me and they were like all right drs are coming by to discharge. it was a very nice surprise 
  • Options
    so cute!
  • Options
    Sweet baby
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    shes adorable!  fatten up baby!!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"