Babies on the Brain
Options

last pack of birth control!

Sorry, there's really no point to this post, but today I picked up my last pack of birth control!  We are going to start TTC in mid August, which will give me two months to do some charting.   I've been on birth control since I was about 15 years old (29 now), so it will be nice to be done with it for awhile!  Going to pick up TCOYF and a BBT soon.  So exciting!
BabyFetus Ticker
BabyFruit Tickerimage

Re: last pack of birth control!

• Options
    BG09BG09 member

imageliilii080:
    I know the feeling.  I was on bc for over 12 years and while it's a little odd, it's so nice to know my body is doing what it's supposed to without any more interference.  In the mean time, happy reading, charting, and good luck!

Thank you!  Good luck to you too!

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options

Good luck to you!

We're almost in the same position. I started BC when I was 16. I'm 29 now and just went off BC just short of two weeks ago. Not sure what my body is going to do yet but I'm excited for the journey of TTC.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck to you! TCOYF was an eye opening read. 
    Married June 2012
    DH: 31 Me: 30 dx PCOS 2001
    Surprise BFP 12/8/13 EDD 8/14/14
    Stroke: 3/15/14 dx expressive aphasia: had to relearn how to communicate
    Charlotte Joy Born 8/9/14

• Options
    Exciting! I can't wait till I'm at that stage, only a few more months for me!
    Baby Girl, due 12-31-14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So exciting! I went off bc about four months ago. We haven't been actively trying yet, just not not trying. This site is great for prepping info, for instance, I had no idea how important it is to see the dentist before ttc. Just scheduled my next appt today! Good luck!
  • Options
    BG09BG09 member
    imagebridenamedjenn:

Good luck to you!

We're almost in the same position. I started BC when I was 16. I'm 29 now and just went off BC just short of two weeks ago. Not sure what my body is going to do yet but I'm excited for the journey of TTC.

The similarities are too funny! 

I know, I am kind of worried about what's going to happen when I go off the pill (in 23 days!)...  Hopefully I won't be an emotional trainwreck! ;) 

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    BG09BG09 member
    imagereillyea:
    So exciting! I went off bc about four months ago. We haven't been actively trying yet, just not not trying. This site is great for prepping info, for instance, I had no idea how important it is to see the dentist before ttc. Just scheduled my next appt today! Good luck!
    Yes, I know what you mean! I have my next dental appointment scheduled about 2 weeks from today. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    I'm 29 also and my last pack will run out in June. I'm so glad someone else is on this part of the journey of TTC around the same time! 
  • Options
    It's so exciting to find ladies in a similar spot to me! I'm 27 and have been off BC for 7 months now. My husband and I haven't been trying but we do want to start actively trying late August!
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as all of you, I finished my last pack of bc in Feb after being on it for 10 years. My first cycle was normal, second was longer and now on my third cycle and I'm on day 44, just waiting for my period to come. I plan to start charting temps once my period arrives. We are going to start ttc in September. I haven't noticed too many changes other then the fact that while I was on the pill I had a hard time getting and staying lubricated during sex, now I have no problems with that what so ever and it's been great!

ME: 29 DH:29
    TTC #1 since September 2013
    BFP Aug 27 2014, EDD- May 9 2015 - MMC Oct 16 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"