International Bumpies

ERF car seats in EU

Ladies who are looking for an ERF car seat in the EU with a lower budget there's a new car seat out there! 

The Joie Stages now goes up to 18kilo! You just have to make sure that it's the NEW model as the old only RF up to 13kilo and FF to 18kilo. I know Mothercare stock them in shops in the UK but sadly can't find them online at the moment but keep your eyes on the look out :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM

Re: ERF car seats in EU

• Thanks for the tip :-)

We like our Wavo, but honestly, I'm not sure what the weight limit is... I'll have to check, but right now DD1 is nowhere near in danger of being overweight for it. She's still only 10kg.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• imagekelly321:

Thanks for the tip :-)

We like our Wavo, but honestly, I'm not sure what the weight limit is... I'll have to check, but right now DD1 is nowhere near in danger of being overweight for it. She's still only 10kg.

I am 99% sure the Wavo is 18kilo :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"