August 2011 Moms
Options

My ute

My ute is measuring four weeks ahead. I knew it was large, and hard as a rock, but four weeks?

Both boys always measured behind.

They're doing an ultrasound to make sure I'm not growing King Kong in two weeks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My ute

• Options
    Whoa! Is it possible your dates were off?
  • Options
    imageamywalt1684:
    Whoa! Is it possible your dates were off?

I had a dating ultrasound at around 8 weeks. Baby was measuring 5 days behind then. They kept my due date the same.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh wow - are you sure there aren't two? (Have you gotten that line from anyone yet?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It could just be transient polyhydramnios.  Had it with Otis...  they started me in on NSTs twice per week for the last 6 weeks.  It was annoying to say the least.
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:
    It could just be transient polyhydramnios. nbsp;Had it with Otis... nbsp;they started me in on NSTs twice per week for the last 6 weeks. nbsp;It was annoying to say the least.

We pay out of pocket, so I really hope this isn't the case. I hope it's just a larger kid. He/she was measuring 2 weeks ahead length at the 20 week ultrasound.
  • Options
    Dd measured 3 wks ahead for the majority of the third tri and came out at 8 5.  Not huge, but sizable for my frame. I won't lie, I'm a little relieved this one has been a week behind the entire time.  Shoving out a 7 pounder sounds slightly more comfortable.   No offense or anything ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow! I hope Milkshake is not that big! Wink
  • Options
    imageBnchaNums:
    Dd measured 3 wks ahead for the majority of the third tri and came out at 8 5. nbsp;Not huge, but sizable for my frame. I won't lie, I'm a little relieved this one has been a week behind the entire time. nbsp;Shoving out a 7 pounder sounds slightly more comfortable. nbsp; No offense or anything ;

No offense at all!! My 6 pounder came out when I sneezed. My 7 pounder was a few pushes. I'm predicting an 8 and a half pounder.
  • Options
    imageladybugpjb:
    Oh wow are you sure there aren't two? Have you gotten that line from anyone yet?

Lol, no and even though I look super pregnant from the side, a lady at Gymboree said I didn't look pregnant at all. I almost punched her in the back of the face, instead I let her know that wasn't nice because it meant I looked super fat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"