March 2012 Moms
Options

Forgot to update

On the DH wants to go to Australia post.
I told DH that I loved his idea but wouldn't be able to enjoy myself being on the other side of the world from my baby. I asked if we could save Australia for our 10 year anniversary and go somewhere closer to home this year. He was disappointed but understood. After sulking a little bit we talke about other places to go and I think we've settled on Hawaii! I've been once 15 years ago but DH has never been. I'm actually excited about this option!
Thanks again for all your replies to my original post. It helped to hear all your perspectives!

Re: Forgot to update

• Options
    Hawaii is going to be amazing. And since you are comfortable with the location, you will enjoy it so much more!
  • Options
    How awesome!! What island are you going to?! DH and I (and his mom, dad, two sisters and a BIL) are headed to Hawaii next March to see his best friend get married!! We are going Kauai. I'm so excited! We just booked our airfare the other day and so now it's really official! No turning back! I hope you and your DH have a wonderful time and just know that your LO is going to have an amazing time too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHalloweenWife:
    How awesome!! What island are you going to?! DH and I (and his mom, dad, two sisters and a BIL) are headed to Hawaii next March to see his best friend get married!! We are going Kauai. I'm so excited! We just booked our airfare the other day and so now it's really official! No turning back! I hope you and your DH have a wonderful time and just know that your LO is going to have an amazing time too!

I have no idea! But I know DH will want to do something less touristy, maybe go to some of the smaller islands and have some adventures. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"