Babies: 9 - 12 Months

DS is sick--This sucks!

DS has been sick since Sunday.

On top of that his allergies are awful and he is teething! I feel so bad for the little guy!

Is anyone else's LO sick right now? I am really pissed at one of the other mom at my sitters. She brings he kid sick--no I know he has been "sick" like months, but I really don't think it is appropriate...I am going to have to talk to my sitter about starting to refuse taking her son when he is sick...it is kind of ridiculous,and the other kids shouldn't have to suffer because of it.

She took her son to the pedi and they gave him more antibiotics, but when I called my pedi yesterday the nurse said it sounded like it was viral so antibiotics will do absolutely jack---WTH! 

UGGG! So frustrated and tired. My step mom is watching DS today so I know he is in good hands, but I would like to get his fever to go away---he was at 100.2 when I left this morning and he got a does of ibuprofen before I left and then he will get tylenol at 12....the fever comes down after he gets the meds, but goes back up at night since I don't want to wake him to give him a dose. Any additional suggestions to help get his fever down for good?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DS is sick--This sucks!

• Maybe he's fighting an infection? Maybe schedule a doc appt if it's persistent? My DD and I both have colds and she's so miserable. It's so sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"