Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Father's Day

What are you ladies planning on getting as a Father's Day gift? 

This is our first child and I am lost as to what to get him, he is not helpful when it comes to giving hints. For Mother's Day he got me an iPad so i feel like I need to get him something good! So far the only thing I have gotten him are whiskey rocks  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Father's Day

• Jeep stuff. The jeep is DHs mistress. She mocks me in my own front yard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm making ceramic mugs with hand prints on them.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope to get DH a Kindle Fire HD, but since you already have an ipad, I think that would be a sucky gift lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're boring in that we just do the "What do you want to do today?" game.  Or, at least, that was the plan.  Apparently for Mother's Day I wanted to do laundry while he napped on my parent's couch. Womp womp.

We're actually be in Disney for Father's Day, so I'm hoping to get a nice shot of FI and LO with Goofy and Max for him to put in his office.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So far the plan is to let him sleep in and play video games. Drawing a blank on what to get him for a gift though.

• For our first Fathers Day I got DD a pretty dress and took "DAD" pictures, where you get wooden letters and take pictures of LO holding them.  I got them developed and put them in a frame for DH.  He absolutely loved it. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Mommy165Mommy165 member
    edited June 2014
    Well the iPad sure is an awesome gift maybe hard to top? I like the D-A-D letters with the kids. SPAM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"