Adoption
Options

Travel dates

We finally receive travel dates to get our little boy.  We will have our DAP appt June 26 (which is almost 11 weeks after our dossier was submitted).  Slightly disappointed we have to wait so long.  People were travelling 5-6 weeks after being submitted, then it got pushed back to about 8 weeks.  We have to wait 11 - blah! 

We should be meeting our little boy on June 28!!!!  I am very excited. Lots to do before we leave, but I'm so happy we were given lots of notice. 

Re: Travel dates

• Options
    Congrats on getting a date!
  • Options

How wonderful for you!

I know you were hoping to get there sooner, but just focus on the fact that you will be holding your little boy in just over a month! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great that you got a date!  I am sure the next month will fly by and then you will be meeting your little boy. :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Congrats on getting your date!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  I was bummed, but it's nice knowing when we're leaving and having time to plan everything.  I can't imagine only getting a couple weeks' notice or less like some of the other families adopting from his country.

• Options
    GWUAlumGWUAlum member
    Congrats that's awesome!!! Hope all goes well!!!
  • Options
    ellekaeellekae member
    Yay! Congrats! He'll be home SO SOON!

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"