TTC after 35
Options

2WW - I hate it.

Ugh, I hate this 2 WW.  We did our IUI one week ago and it is just killing me to know something.  What do you all do to keep your mind off of it? 

Re: 2WW - I hate it.

• Options

Nothing, its in my mind all day everyday, I can forget for a moment but its like an itch you can't scratch.

I am testing Thursday I will be 13dpiui...I tested on Sunday at 10dp and got a big ole NEGATIVE ghost rider.

FX for you!! Hope the week goes quickly!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options
    Make a "to-do" list and accomplish something from it.....Smile  Helps to "see" the fruit of your effort and time does pass better.  Hang in there!

************** Siggy Warning************

Married August 2012 -- Me (40 yrs old) My husband (45 yrs. old) 

RE referral from ObGYN in late Jan. 2013 -- Testing Confirms Unexplained IF 

IUI #"s1 - 3 (Femara + IUI) April - June 2013 - all BFN

Decided to do IVF... Began stimming on September 10th!  Egg Retrieval 9/20/13.  19 eggs: 6 to mature to freeze after 6 fertilized with ICSI

3 morula stage embryos transferred on 9/25/13.....Beta #1 on 10/4/13/ = 7.5  Beta #2 on 10/6/13 =  negative

IVF#2 - Lupron plan  (set to begin on 10/28/13)  (Planning on thawing and fertilizing our 6 eggs with ICSI as well as all of the mature eggs they retrieve with this fresh cycle.)

Late October 2013 - ectopic pregnancy - methotrexate injection....benched 3 months

CD1 - 12/5/13...Lupron set to start on 12/26/13; CD1 - 1/2/14....Baseline 1/3/14....begin follistim tonight and continue with lupron.  (Got my calendar today!  IVF#2 is a go!)

ER = 1/14/14  (11 eggs....9 were mature. 9 fertilized.  Of the 6 mature eggs we thawed, only 4 fertilized.  At this time, we have 13 eggs fertilized and growing.  Waiting for news about a 3-day or 5-day transfer.)

ET = 1/19/14  (5dt).....3 blastocysts transferred!   (All nine embryos didn't make it to freeze.  =(  )

Beta #1 = 1/28/14   (2 weeks after ER)  BFP! 209 (9dp5dt)   EDD 10/7/14

Beta #2 - 1/30/14  (11 dp5dt) 302

Beta #3 - 2/3/14  (15 dp5dt)  1222 

Ultrasound set for 2/17/14......TWINS!        Twin A - HR 124 bpm; Twin B - HR 126 bpm

Final Ultrasound with RE 3/10/14 - Twin A - HR 176 bpm; Twin B - HR 177 bpm.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome! 

imageimage 

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    I got a faint positive on day 11 on my last pregnancy, so I am tempted to test tomorrow.   However, I didn't temp this month so I'm not sure if tomorrow is my true day 11.   It's so easy to torture yourself in this waiting period.   I hope the next few days pass quickly for us all.  And Heather - I'll be eager to see an update from you on Thursday!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Oooooh, I am going to make a nice long list!!  I am only 8dpo and it is dragging!  I hae so many projects to do out in my yard, but I don't think hauling dirt in large buckets would be the wisest thing to to right now.
  • Options

imagejill867:
    Oooooh, I am going to make a nice long list!!  I am only 8dpo and it is dragging!  I hae so many projects to do out in my yard, but I don't think hauling dirt in large buckets would be the wisest thing to to right now.

No, I don't think so.  BUT....cleaning out a closet or getting some clothes ready to donate or throw away is super.  Don't forget shoes!....and old nail polishes, and the jewlery box.....linen closet....you get my drift.  =)  Happy sorting! Smile

************** Siggy Warning************

Married August 2012 -- Me (40 yrs old) My husband (45 yrs. old) 

RE referral from ObGYN in late Jan. 2013 -- Testing Confirms Unexplained IF 

IUI #"s1 - 3 (Femara + IUI) April - June 2013 - all BFN

Decided to do IVF... Began stimming on September 10th!  Egg Retrieval 9/20/13.  19 eggs: 6 to mature to freeze after 6 fertilized with ICSI

3 morula stage embryos transferred on 9/25/13.....Beta #1 on 10/4/13/ = 7.5  Beta #2 on 10/6/13 =  negative

IVF#2 - Lupron plan  (set to begin on 10/28/13)  (Planning on thawing and fertilizing our 6 eggs with ICSI as well as all of the mature eggs they retrieve with this fresh cycle.)

Late October 2013 - ectopic pregnancy - methotrexate injection....benched 3 months

CD1 - 12/5/13...Lupron set to start on 12/26/13; CD1 - 1/2/14....Baseline 1/3/14....begin follistim tonight and continue with lupron.  (Got my calendar today!  IVF#2 is a go!)

ER = 1/14/14  (11 eggs....9 were mature. 9 fertilized.  Of the 6 mature eggs we thawed, only 4 fertilized.  At this time, we have 13 eggs fertilized and growing.  Waiting for news about a 3-day or 5-day transfer.)

ET = 1/19/14  (5dt).....3 blastocysts transferred!   (All nine embryos didn't make it to freeze.  =(  )

Beta #1 = 1/28/14   (2 weeks after ER)  BFP! 209 (9dp5dt)   EDD 10/7/14

Beta #2 - 1/30/14  (11 dp5dt) 302

Beta #3 - 2/3/14  (15 dp5dt)  1222 

Ultrasound set for 2/17/14......TWINS!        Twin A - HR 124 bpm; Twin B - HR 126 bpm

Final Ultrasound with RE 3/10/14 - Twin A - HR 176 bpm; Twin B - HR 177 bpm.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome! 

imageimage 

imageimageimage

• Options
    I am on CD 27 nbsp; DnC in Feb so cycles are little longer than normal Last month cycle was 28 days. nbsp;I have had no cramps, nothing, I usually get something right before not bad though. nbsp;Have had twinges in my lower abdomen comes and goes. nbsp;I am on DPO12 nbsp;I tested last time on DPO 14 so not sure when I will test. nbsp;I did test a few days ago just to check out the Wonderflo since I never used the pregnancy test ones before. nbsp;It was negative. nbsp;and the wait continues!!!!nbsp;What am I doing to keep my mind off it, well during the day teaching 1st graders so that helps and just started fostering 7 kittens and a momma cat so they keep me busy along w my 6 animals!!!! LOLnbsp;Good luck I am with you!!!Heathernbsp;

Edit: CD1 here darn!!! Came this morning!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

I understand the wait...it is dreadful.  I am 6DPO, so I am right behind ya....

I like the idea of a constructive list or maybe, some exercise, like walking.  But, it is just hard to keep the thoughts out of your head.  I know....Ugh!  :S   Lol...

Best of luck and know that I have my Fx'ed for you!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options

I'm right there with you. CD 8, looking at my chart multiple times a day (as if it's going to change), on a daily basis I'm hopeful, defeated, nervous, excited, or curious. I'm emotionally exhausted!!! 

Shouldn't test until Monday. We'll see if I can hold out that long.

Good luck to all! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh, I am trying to hold off on testing too.  I may end up testing this weekend, if I can't last until Tuesday. 

I swear I keep analyzing every little thing I feel and I am making myself nuts.  Thank goodness, I have been able to keep myself busy at work and trying really hard to keep busy in the evenings too.  It is just so hard being this intuned with my body and just wondering about it all the time.

I hope everything works out for everyone here.  Hopefully lots of BFP's coming up for all of us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"