Single Parents

My new AE

In effort for complete transparency I wanted to let you all know that you may see postings from me through an account I use at work (360 refresh). For the most part it will actually be me posting, other times it may be an intern or a coworker.

My goal is not to deceive or anything but simply be able to provide more support and encouragement to others. Since I've frequented these boards I am particularly interested in intermingling my friends here with the support we provide at work. Since I also post personal information here I still wanted to keep my personal account separate so that I can continue to do so privately. 

I promise that I am not selling anything, I simply want to bring others into our community for new perspectives and sharing. 

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: My new AE

• Please disregard, I will not use to joint account here if it makes you guys uncomforatble, that was not my intentions.

To clarify the 360 account, yes, we have a business that focuses on divorce support and partner with others in our area who provide counseling, legal advice and other specific services, but I am not here to sell anything simply offer support and an opportunity for you to share with others.

360 refresh ~Guiding women through Challenging Times~ 360 refresh blog Forums
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"