Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Where to mount video monitor

I have the Motorola video monitor. Right now I keep it on the corner of crib, but don't have it secured down. Sometimes when my son rolls too much it falls onto the floor. It's only happened a few times, but I'm nervous it's going to fall on his head next time. Also, now with the crib at its lowest point, if he rolls into the corner under where the monitor is I can see him at all. Any suggestions on where/how to mount monitor where it is secure and I can see him wherever he is in crib.

Re: Where to mount video monitor

• We already had a shelf on the wall that turned out to be perfect placement.  I just set it there.
  • We bought a small shelf from target and stuck it up just for the monitor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We mounted it high above one corner of the crib so I can see the whole thing. She moves ALL over the place when she's sleeping! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KisstyKissty member

imageMomtobeNJ:
    We mounted it high above one corner of the crib so I can see the whole thing. She moves ALL over the place when she's sleeping! 

YesYes

imageimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageKissty:

imageMomtobeNJ:
    We mounted it high above one corner of the crib so I can see the whole thing. She moves ALL over the place when she's sleeping! 

YesYes

same here. we mount ours on the wall. about a foot or so above (corner) her crib, so we have a full view of the crib and her chair that she naps on occasionally. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"