September 2011 Moms
Options

strawberries

O can finish most of a pint of strawberries in one sitting. Is this normal? He doesn't eat that much of anything except maybe mac & cheese
336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: strawberries

• Options
    Emily does this. And with blueberries most often. I don't let her all the time but she totally could.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecasey820:
    Emily does this. And with blueberries most often. I don't let her all the time but she totally could.

Yep, blueberries here too. And Manda, the next thing she eats most of is Mac and cheese as well. Sophisticated toddler palettes! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    SusieBWSusieBW member

imagecasey820:

Ditto, for strawberries and blueberries.  Actually, DD is like this with pretty much any fruit.  I think she'd probably put away a whole bunch of bananas if anyone were to give her the chance.

She also houses the mac and cheese.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pips09Pips09 member
    Yep- strawberry lovah here too. My H can also do this :)
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oh yes. She loooooves them. I limit her to a few bc they can make her diaper area red.
  • Options
    Augie is a fruit monster.  He could eat a pint of raspberries, or blueberries, or strawberries, in one sitting.  He'll also eat grapes for days and cuties.  We have to monitor his fruit consumption!
  • Options
    Ditto to ALL of this!!  B can demolish any kind of fruit.  Strawberries, blueberries, bananas (his fav), oranges, grapes.. name the fruit and he'll eat it.  I'm with you on the mac n cheese as well.  I think that's the only food he will eat all of in one sitting.
  • Options
    Yeah, DS does the same thing with any carton of berries.  He just goes right through them.  
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

N has a banana obession and they constipate her so we have to ration them.  She goes through waves of loving lots of other fruit then I think she gets bored and will reject said fruit for a time.

She current other obsession is graham crackers "crack-ar" and we have open shelves in the kitchen so she sees the box and asks at all times of day.

• Options
    GVSU-04GVSU-04 member
    Yep. J would eat fruit until he puked if I let him. Cheerios are another "eat until he pukes" item too.
  • Options
    Violet can eat a whole banana like it's nothing.  She can pack in the watermelon too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"