September 2011 Moms
Options

Wedding

What was the funniest moment from your wedding? Was it a phrase, mishap, or a intoxicated incident??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding

• Options
    imageEmpireMomof3:

Funny....my dress getting caught on the rose bushes when I rounded the corner to go down the aisle.

Worst...when the police showed up at the reception.

Even more worse...bailing a few family members out of jail in my wedding dress after midnight.  

This sounds like a movie! lol 

• Options
    Funniest moment - just a mishap and nerves.  When asked "Who presents this woman to this man" my dad was supposed to respond with the typical "her mother and I do."  What does he say "His mother and I do."  Almost 5 years later we still tease him about that.  He had no idea that he even said it wrong until we told him later.  He was so nervous.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Shelley that is funny and cute at the same time :]

My brother gave me away and he was so nervous too. I heard him counting his steps when walking me down.
  • Options
    manda26manda26 member
    best man speech, I was crying!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fuuny...our DJ had the groomsmen dress as the "Village People" when he put on the YMCA:)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"