Adoption
Options

Yahoo group AARD

Someone here recommended newbies to check out the yahoo group AARD.  I sent in a request to become a member last Thursday and then again on Saturday.  I still haven't been approved by the group, even though I responded to the 7 mandatory questions.  I really want to investigate a couple of agencies so that I can move forward.    

Maybe the moderator's email is down or they are on vacation?   Is there any way someone inside the group can check for me, or help push the moderators to add people?    TIA 

TTC #1 since 9/07
Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW

Re: Yahoo group AARD

• Options
    I recommend the group, but I've been a member forever and haven't used the group in a long time.  Let me check out how many messages have been posted recently to see if it's still active.  If it is, it's likely the moderator is just not paying attention; I know he's missed requests before.
  • Options
    It seems the group was still active through February and then dovetailed, but the moderator is still around, because he reposted the group rules on May 16th (which he does every so often).  I'd just e-mail him and ask that he approve your membership.  That way, even if no one's checking-in or posting, you can at least search old posts and files, which I found more helpful than posting, anyway.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for checking!  I have a couple of agencies that I'm really excited about learning other's personal experiences.   So ready to move forward.  
    TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
  • Options
    If you still don't hear back a couple days after e-mailing again, let me know, and I'll e-mail the admin.
  • Options
    @CaptainSerious I also want to become a member of the yahoo group. I have emailed the moderator a couple of times and it's been 2 weeks ago but no response. :( 
    Anyway you can help me? The group does not seem to be too active right now but I would really like to check out the old posts as we are in the process of selecting an agency. 

Thanks so much!  
  • Options
    I'm so sad to hear that the group seems to be defunct.  I haven't needed it for several years, now, and it was such a wealth of information.  Let me see if I can find anything out.
  • Options
    There is a facebook group about adoption agency reviews as well
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options
    sgb721 said:
    There is a facebook group about adoption agency reviews as well
    Thank you! Found them and requested membership.

• Options
    How do I find the Facebook group?
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
  • Options
    How do I find the Facebook group?
    If you just search for "adoption agencies" in FB it comes right up. It's a private group. You have to request to join. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"