September 2011 Moms

Peak & Pit

What was the best and worst part of your weekend? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Peak & Pit

• jen4nyjen4ny member

Best part was DH and I had two nights to ourselves. One we spent at a hotel and it was fabulous! 

Worst- A slept terribly last night. He was up twice and either talked in his sleep or moaned the rest of the night.  

"From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Best - Finished a DIY project. I made a wooden growth chart for my niece's birthday next weekend.

Worst - DD has been feeling sick and peaked yesterday. I enjoyed cuddling with her all day, but did not enjoy being puked on three times. I feel so bad for her. I'm hoping she feels better today and that I am past being puked on.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Peak - we got C's play set all finished. DH edged around and it filled in with mulch, she has a little cottage, a picnic table and a sandbox. I still plan on getting her a water table but both places I went to this weekend were sold out. She's going to have so much fun out there.

Pit - DH was being an . He worked really hard on Saturday and our neighbours came over to check things out and he started saying how he did so much and all I did is sit inside and play on myiPad. Yes I had so much time to play on my iPad  when I did 5 loads of laundry, went to work for 6 hours, made dinner, oh and looked after a toddler! Color me bitter.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Best: Our garage sale went over better than I was expecting on Saturday and yesterday we packed up everything that didn't sell and took it to Goodwill right away in the morning. Feels so good to be free of so much stuff! Also, DH and I had an event Sat. night that ended up being a ton of fun.

Worst: DH was a little cranky -- he took his truck in to the dealership last week because it had an issue --- they did $1,200 worth of repairs on it (gasp!) and when he was driving it home, the issue was still there! This bill is going to s.u.c.k.!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Best:  Watching Cody play with his cousin.

Worst:  sitting at the tire repair shop for almost 3 hours with a very energetic toddler.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Best- taking D to the zoo. He had so much fun! 

Worst- doing all the laundry and my flower bed looks gross still 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• manda26manda26 member

best was having the home inspection done on the house we are trying to buy, it went really well!!

worst was a crabby a$$ toddler on my hands

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Best was sneaking out of the house yesterday while DH and L napped.  I went to Once Upon a Child and Walmart all by myself!  A very close second is getting the kitchen deep cleaned.  It feels good to have that done.

Worst was all the time alone with a cranky toddler.  I hate when DH works weekends.  We went to a cookout with SIL's family, which was fun enough, but all I did was follow/chase L around and it was hot and humid.  I was exhausted. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"