Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Question about strollers, City Mini?

I also posted this on the baby gear board.  I'm not sure if it's a well trafficked board, though, so here goes...

I'm going on a trip abroad for 2 weeks with my (will be) 23 month old. I currently have a BOB jogger (it's a BEAST of a stroller and not compact at all) and the Chicco travel system stroller.

I really would like a city mini because it seems so easy to fold up with one hand and it seems lightweight, which would be nice for travel. Also, it seems like it will have good maneuverability on city streets.

My question: what's with the different models? I see them on craigslist for $150 and up, but I've seen them at Target for $200 (https://www.target.com/p/baby-jogger-city-micro-stroller/-/A-14180854 ) and I see that BRU has one that's $350 (https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12546357&searchURL=true )... what's the difference, in your experience?

Also, are there better options out there for what I want? I want to be able to fit the diaper bag under it, and I'd love a cupholder. Those are really the only "features" that I really like.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: Question about strollers, City Mini?

• Options
    Danaz1Danaz1 member
    I love my city mini great for travel easy to fold up.  But the one thing is that the storage underneath sucks.  you can fit a small diaper bag but nothing else.  I have a mommy hook for bags on it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"