Pregnant after 35
Options

New

Wow other mums similar age to me I've been having mixed feelings about my news as I have 4 children already.
16,15,12 and 4.
My husband and I are a little nervous about starting again.
Just wanted to say hello x

Re: New

• Options
    Hello and Welcome!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello and Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi- saw your post, thx for commenting on mine as well...we have a very similar family...kids will be 16,14,11,81/2,41/2...definitely mixed emotions here too.  Just trying to keep positive and focus on the good, that everything happens for a reason...I'm using it as an opportunity to work on things like being grateful, patient, and realizing that some things are beyond our control (ie- getting pregnant despite using preventative methods, shall we say). It took me a few days to come to terms with that aspect of it, I will admit.
  • Options
    I am new as well. I also have 4 children, oldest is almost 17, 12, 6 and 4 all from my previous marriage. I remarried and our 2 yr anniversary is right around the corner. We have been ttc since 12/20/11. We finally stopped trying and decided to get a puppy..in which we put a large deposit on already in another state. We were super excited and finally came to terms that we may not get pregnant. Long story short..3 weeks later after every symptom in the book..my friend talked me into taking a test. With shrieks from the bathroom is how hubby found out we were pregnant!! I was reluctant about telling ppl because not a lot of ppl support large families for some reason. I feel judged at times. But God is Good and he blessed us :) and we celebrate each one. Even though we have been trying..it is still a little scary starting over. But for me..It's all about the adventure :) Blessings to your growing family :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"