Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Anatomy scan at presby Plano

I have my anatomy scan of my twins scheduled at 20 weeks with dr. Thomas Albert at presby Plano
Wondering if anyone had personal experience with them.
I read mixed reviews online anout and mostly bad reviews about his staff
I'm confused plz advise

Re: Anatomy scan at presby Plano

• Options
    IDO2008IDO2008 member

We saw Dr. Albert during the fall time when I was pregnant with DS. I'm not sure what you want to know ... He's serious. He's quick and doesn't do the "small talk" thing that some doctors do. We went to him because there was a high risk for Down's Syndrome. Our visit was during the 4th month of pregnancy and we had hoped to hear some good news and perhaps find out the sex of the baby. We did hear good news but he wasn't as interested in telling us if it was a boy or girl at that time, he said it was still too soon. We had to go back to him for a follow up and he told us then that we were having a son. 

I found him to be professional, but not overtly friendly. I liked that I didn't have to wait in the waiting room for a long time. But I hated trying to reach someone in the office before or after my appointment. They don't have an answering machine, so if someone is on the phone and you're trying to call in, you'll get a busy signal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"