High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Friday Bed Rest Check In

Hi Ladies

How we holding up?

I had another sleepless night seems like I can't get comfortable and when I finally do find a comfortable way to lay getting all the pillows just right I have to get up and pee

Re: Friday Bed Rest Check In

• Options
    I am settling into HBR and after one wk have found my groove. Sleep is good, read one book yesterday, Dh stopped by for a bit but could't stay long due to a family crisis but all is OK now.

Hope everyone has a good day and finds sleep soon!
  • Options

Hi, I'm with you on another sleepless night.  I'm trying to nap and make up for the sleep, and I can't even do that.  I think I'm going to call the nurse line today and ask if there is anything I can safely take to help sleep tonight.  

I had a growth scan today at the MFM.  Both babies are measuring a week ahead and range from 3.5 (girl) to 3.9 (boy) pounds.  We are very pleased with having big babies.  Our girl is laying even further down, I can actually feel movements on the outside of my whoha when she moves. Strange feeling!  I'm just waiting for the water to break with her, she doesnt have alot of room to grow more way down there, and her fluid is on the lower end.  Our next goal is 32 weeks, and I would be thrilled to make it that far and deliver these babies.

Expecting twins! Put on strict bedrest at home after preterm labor at 22 weeks. Hospitalized at 22 weeks and again at 29 weeks. No more please!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesap275:
    I am settling into HBR and after one wk have found my groove. Sleep is good, read one book yesterday, Dh stopped by for a bit but could't stay long due to a family crisis but all is OK now. Hope everyone has a good day and finds sleep soon!
    glad to hear you have found a grove and are getting sleep routines are good to have , I don't seem to have one anymore it's ruled by my tiny walnut bladder
  • Options
    imageMyPlus5:

Hi, I'm with you on another sleepless night.  I'm trying to nap and make up for the sleep, and I can't even do that.  I think I'm going to call the nurse line today and ask if there is anything I can safely take to help sleep tonight.  

I had a growth scan today at the MFM.  Both babies are measuring a week ahead and range from 3.5 (girl) to 3.9 (boy) pounds.  We are very pleased with having big babies.  Our girl is laying even further down, I can actually feel movements on the outside of my whoha when she moves. Strange feeling!  I'm just waiting for the water to break with her, she doesnt have alot of room to grow more way down there, and her fluid is on the lower end.  Our next goal is 32 weeks, and I would be thrilled to make it that far and deliver these babies.

That's good your babies are growing big , it seems the bigger they get the less sleep mommy gets guess that's natures  way of making sure mommy's ready for little baby and its weird feeding and sleep wake cycles .

I've given up on naps both my toddlers are anti naps at the moment

• Options
    Just got done at the OB. Cervix is holding steady!! Praise The Lord! Babies look great, growing great. A is head down. B is breech and bigger than A...we'll have to work on flipping B, lol. He said if you have to deliver one breech you want it to be the smaller one. Next appt in 2 weeks. He's confident we'll make it to 34. Wants to take the stitch out at 36.

Ugh I did the gd test and broke out into a sweat with nausea and shakiness halfway through my appt. I hope that's a good sign!

I hope you all get some sleep today and tonight! I hear the cold water is back on at our place! Yay!
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • Options

I'm having a pretty good day. DH is working from home today so I don't have to get up to get food. Plus it's nice to have the company. :) The babies have been moving so much lately lately it feels like I am getting jostled around from the inside and makes me feel like I have motion sickness :o  I'm not complaining, I just find it funny. My son was very active too. Only now there are two in there and I think they are fighting already. ;) At my last ultrasound they had each turned 180 degrees from two weeks prior. I guess they are still looking for their comfy spots.

MrsCaseyK that is great about about stable cvx and and getting water back on!  :)

MyPlus5 that is great that the babies are big! :)

Sap glad to hear you are settling into HBR ok. 

aicheUA and sap hope you can get some sleep 

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options

We had our u/s and everyone is still doing stable!  Girls seem to be very stable at Stage 1 TTTS and our little guy is just hanging out, doing his own thing.  Baby A still doesn't have any fluid, but dopplers and everything look good.

Next u/s is Tuesday and that will be a growth scan.  I'm anxious to know how they're growing - here's hoping for big babies!

I have to say a quick thank you to all of you ladies.  It's been a rough few weeks but last Friday was definitely the worse!  After Baby A's water broke, I truly didn't think I would be pregnant today.  Thankfully we are and the babies are fighters - and it's great to have a support group like you all to check in with every day!

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Dixon that is great news :)

I agree this group, more than any other one thing, gets me through the days. Thank you all for being there.  

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options
    Last night was one of the worst sleeping nights I've had recently.  I couldn't get comfortable, the babies were kicking like crazy, and of course had to get up almost every hour.  I finally got up when the BF called--there was just no point in trying.  Luckily, I was so tired this afternoon that I was knocked out for a couple hours.  Other than that, all is well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"