June 2011 Moms
Options

Clicky poll: what's your pregnancy status?

2»

Re: Clicky poll: what's your pregnancy status?

• Options

Turtle- I am so sorry for your loss.

Gymnast- Best of luck to you!

Everyone who's pregnant again- CONGRATS! I seriously can not believe how many of you are moving on to #3. Wow. That's great.

I just got my IUD out yesterday, so are have officially taken the TTC plunge. I said this over on TTGP, but it actually is not sinking in exactly. When I made the appointment to have my IUD out, I still hadn't gotten my PP period. In fact, I just got my first one last week. I was kind of hoping to catch the first egg (darn it!), but it's nice to have the reassurance that my fertility is returning.

• Options
    I'm pregnant with my second.  I miscarried in November so we''ve been at the TTC game for awhile.   I'm happy my kids will be over 2.5 years apart.  Hopefully DS will be potty trained by then!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerunnergrl6675:
    I'm pregnant with my second.  I miscarried in November so we''ve been at the TTC game for awhile.   I'm happy my kids will be over 2.5 years apart.  Hopefully DS will be potty trained by then!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My little man will  turn two on Tuesday. I'm 15 weeks pregnant with twins due November 24
  • Options
    imagemamarazzi528:

imagerunnergrl6675:

Congrats on your pregnancy!

thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ds will be 2 on the 6th and dd will be 6 on the 15th. Though I loved being pregnant and having a newborn. I think we are done. Makes me sad but don't think we can afford it and its hard enough juggling 2 with both parents working ft.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagewaterfall11:
    Expecting #2 in September (take 2).  I originally wanted my kids 23-25 months apart, we were expecting and they would have been 21 months apart, now they will be 27 months apart.  Only bummer is since I'm due in late Sept that makes 2 years age wise but 3 school years apart. 

We are in the same boat being 3 school years apart. Also due in Sept... babies have their own timing;)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekimbo1216:

Due in October.  ;)

Congrats!  Cute siggy pic of your DD, too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"