March 2013 Moms
Options

Photo in signature

So I am trying to get a photo of my LO in my signature but I can't get it to work. I have already uploaded all my  photos to shutterfly, and copied the link of the picture but all that is showing up is the link- not the actual photo. HELP PLEASE!

Re: Photo in signature

• Options
    I use tinypic and copy the website link. You also have to unit the change 15 times for it to actually work.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Adapted from September 2014 board. Thanks ladies!
    Siggy Help

Quick Siggy Instructions
    To add a badge to your signature: 

• Must be on the site to make these changes
    • Click on the person silhouette ("Account Settings") on the right side of the TB, just below The Bump's page header.
    • Select "Preferences."
    • Select "Signature Settings" from the left side - blue font, under your profile picture.
    • Edit your signature to your liking just like you would a message in a thread
    • No need to test! Once you make your signature it will show up on all of your previous posts. All you need to do is check one of them.
    • When adding photos, click the little Polaroid-like button and paste the link location for the button/picture you want in the box that pops up. ★ If you skip this step and just paste the link into the signature box, the picture won't show up! ★

To Resize and Move: 
    Move the little white squares on the corners and sides of the image (while it's selected). You can also drag the image into a different location in your siggy. 

Need Extra Siggy Help?  Check out the link below

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12047702/need-signature-help-click-here/p1

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"