June 2011 Moms
Options

Birthday party themes. Help.

I can't figure out what to do for my daughter's 2nd birthday!  She loves all things girly so I could pretty much go with anything.  I was just wondering what themes everyone else was using to get some ideas that i haven't thought of.

Re: Birthday party themes. Help.

• Options
    I am not a big help because I've got a little boy and we are doing a vehicles theme. BUT I am a teacher and there are lots of books you can do a theme around like fancy nancy or pinkalicious.  Otherwise tea party theme is always adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We aren't doing girly for DD this year, farm theme since she loves animals. I like pp idea of using a book. If I did that for DD it would be Angelina ballerina. She would also love ladybugs, butterflies, princess, garden/flower, or Minnie.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For DD, we are doing a Minnie theme. She loves Minnie!
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options

We are doing Jake & the Neverland Pirates for M, but while looking for stuff, I saw a lot of girl pirate stuff if you want to do a kind of "out of the box" girl theme.

• Options

I didn't decide until recently and her party is this Saturday.

Decided to go with a very simple children's books theme. She is a little bookworm! I will just have all her books and those borrowed from our library on display and draw food ideas from a couple of the books...like cookies (if you give a mouse a cookie), grape caterpillar on skewer sticks (very hungry caterpillar), etc.

We'll have story time, a pinata, and maybe a random pin the candle to cupcake game because we didn't use it last year. hehe

I am not doing any DIY so far. Last year was exhausting. This year is very low key. I might bake her cake. Haven't decided.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My baby will be two on the 1st and her theme is Disneys UP. She absolutely LOVES that movie and she loves balloons so I figured that would be a great theme for her. We bought about 200 balloons and instead of a cake we did a bunch of cupcakes that look like balloons. We also got a little jump house for the small kids and we are going to put balloons on top to make it look like the house : I can't wait! Good luck to all of you!
  • Options
    We are doing a Nemo theme but mostly under the sea. She loves nemo and the little mermaid so I am trying to combine the two... I regret doing themes sometimes though because she will get 100 things related to nemo
  • Options
    We are doing rainbow theme. I'm making a rainbow layered cake and all the decorations are the colors of the rainbow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"