Houston Babies
Options

getting 1 yr on sleeping schedule :(

I'm a fist time mom... work full time & i feel drained because even though my daughter goes to daycare and plays alllllll dayyyyy, she still has energy around 9, 10, 11 o'clock at night. I have to be up at 4 am to start my day and off at 6:00 pm... I'm drained and feel like a zomby after only 4 or 5 hours of sleep during my work week.  Where do i begin??? I've tried putting her in the crib around 9, lights off, showered & fed... and she will scream like crazy till i pick her up and lay her in the bed.  I'm open for suggestions on where to even start... I know it wont happen over night but just point me in the right directions.. Thanks.

Re: getting 1 yr on sleeping schedule :(

• Options
    I started by reading the No Cry Sleep Solution. It seemed to help. It turned out my LO was sleep deprived. I had to insist on a nap and put her to bed earlier. It didn't make any sense, but we tried it and it has worked for us. I hope you find something!
  • Options
    Thanks for this solution as I am having the same problem.  I will definitely try it out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am having the same issue ....LO will be a year next week and he is fed, bath time is over and he is still up....he wants to play and talk and giggle and now he has started whining and whimpering when you can tell he is really sleepy, but won't go. I will try reading the book suggested and please post back if you have any success....drinking way too much coffee...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"