Austin Babies
Options

NBR: Toyota RAV4...anyone have one?

I am thinking about getting a RAV4 and wanted to know if anyone has one and what they think of it? Good Gas Mileage? Drive Good? TIA :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Toyota RAV4...anyone have one?

• Options
    We have one and love it! Great gas mileage, very comfertable and lots of space.
  • Options
    kschrefkschref member
    I don't have one but I recently helped my mother buy a new car and that is what she ended up getting.  She loves it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a Honda CRV and loved it! Now I have Toyota Prius. I love both of them! So a Toyota Rav4 is a good choice for sure!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have one and I LOVE It. Drives great and has lots of good storage spots. In fact I have had mine 2 yrs and discovered another lil storage area in my trunk recently lol Gas mileage is also good and being a tiny person there is minimal blindspots which I love (I had a mazda CX7, which drove nice but gas mileage SUCKED BAD and blindspots were AWFUL)

Also my Best friend works for Toyota Service dep for 3 yrs now and said that the Rav4 is their LEAST serviced model (not counting oil changes an stuff) Even older ones rarely have problems, so they are super reliable! 

I say go for it. totally worth the investment. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"