Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Magee Hospital labor & Delivery

Hello. New to this board. This is my 4th LO (10th pregnancy). I was wondering if anyone has delivered at Magee Women Center in Pittsburgh? I am a high risk pregnancy and the head dr from our local hospital suggested I seek a Dr from Magee (I don't think they wanted to take on my particular case lol). I found a dr in Beaver that delivers at Magee but I've never been in the delivery center there nor know of anyone who has. Was wondering if anyone had any in sight??? Thanks :)

Re: Magee Hospital labor & Delivery

• Options
    I delivered at magee. We call it the baby factory. They are good at what they do but you feel rushed through the whole process. They deliver a ton of babies.
  • Options
    I delivered DD at Magee and loved it. I was in labor for 36 hours am it was a great experience. I am also delivering this time there. I would go no where else. My doctors are in Fox chapel and they are wonderful. Love all of them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered at Magee in 2010 and will this Fall as well.

I had preeclampsia and don't have enough good things to say about my experience! I have had both of my CVS tests there with different doctors performing the procedures...THE BEST experiences ever.

I'm returning to Magee based on my previous experience with my daughter. I'm considered "high risk" this pregnancy as well.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesantoriello21:
    I delivered at magee. We call it the baby factory. They are good at what they do but you feel rushed through the whole process. They deliver a ton of babies.

This. And I was yelled at by a nurse. I delievered DD here in 09 and DS at Mercy in 11. I, personally, had a better experience at Mercy. I will be having my twins at Mercy this year hopefully in September and I couldnt be happier!
  • Options
    I have had a great experience there. I delivered my first in 2012 and now will be delivering my second there at the end of summer. All the staff were great! I wouldn't go anywhere else. 
  • Options
    MrsYamMrsYam member

I delivered both my girls at Magee. One was a normal, vaginal birth and the other was a schedule c-section due to her being breech. I had great experiences both times I was there. Plus, they have the highest level NICU in the area if something should happen.

Bonus is they have awesome room service food. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"