Illinois Babies
Options

New Mom near Elmhurst

Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm due in early August with my first baby girl and would love some new bump buddies that are local (I live near Elmhurst) to meet up for play dates. :-)

Message me here or email me at: mmorong28@gmail.com

Re: New Mom near Elmhurst

• Options
    I live about 15 minutes from Elmhurst and am expecting our 2nd child, first girl in September. Feel free to PM me!
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • Options

Hi and congrats! I'm in Lombard. Really close to Elmhurst! I am actually due in December. It might be a little while for me but I might want to ask you some questions as I get closer to my due date :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi ladies I'm on carol stream and just had a dd 3 weeks ago who surprised us being 4 weeks early. It's so hard finding other moms out here in the suburbs. I would love to meet up with some of you!
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hi ladies! New mamma here to our 3 month year old son. Our family is very near all of your too!  Would love to set up a play date! Feel free to PM me at jenlagahotel1@gmail.com to set up play dates! I am a working mom also (9-5pm) so evening and weekends only for us! BTW: any advise on how to manage life being a working mom? Its day #3 back to work and all i'm thinking about is my son! 
    Jennifer Laga & Robert Schneider
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"