Pre-School and Daycare

standing attachment for stroller

DD1 always hated the stroller, she actually refused to sit in it around 2.  Now that DD2 is here and we've started using the umbrella stroller, she's constantly asking if she can sit in it.

Do they make standing attachments that you can just hook up to a regular umbrella (McLarren) stroller?  Does anyone have one?  Where did you get it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: standing attachment for stroller

• yes, I know I've seen them attached to Citi Minis, I'm not sure if it would work with a simple umbrella stroller.  It may also be worth it to try a double, you could get one cheap from a 2nd hand shop or garage sale.  DD started to refuse to sit in a stroller around 18 months, but I run with her alot so we tried getting her a leap pad.  We down loaded some of her favorite shows and we haven't had a problem since.  Now we have a 1 year old and she was 3 in March, she still sits in the jogging stroller great.  It so much easier with her in that and when I did use a single she wanted to be in it so I decided to get a sit and stand, that's been a disaster so far, she's constantly dragging her feet, bothering her brother, or pushing the stroller into things, she hasn't even tried the standing board.  The double stroller has worked out great though.
  • I have the board for my city mini.  I hate it.  I am always kicking it with my feet and I have to place my arms way out.

It works great on the City Select though.  I don't think it would work well with the Maclaren. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"