New Orleans Babies

New NOLA

Hey ladies!!

Very new the the boards but thought I would drop in and say hello! Just got my first BFP last Wednesday and have my first appt this Thursday! Very excited!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New NOLA

• Hi! New too!

Just got my first BFP and have my first appt next Monday! Is this your first?

• Yes this is my first. How about you?

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, out first too. We are excited and nervous. Already worrying about newborn child care, tuition, etc. What are of New Orleans are you in? We live in uptown, close to Baptist so we are excited they are moving their women's services there, should be done before our due date.

I thought our first MD appt was this Monday, but it is next Monday - so will be 6 weeks then - hopefully can hear the heartbeat. How was your first appt? 

• Same here about a huge mix of excitement/nervousness!! My first appt went great she did a brief history, pelvic exam, and answered lots of questions. I went back for a u/s yesterday and found out I'm not as far along as previously thought. Per my doctor's calculations I should've been 7w1d, but the u/s measured me being 5w4d. We saw the gestational sac and yolk sac, just no fetal pole or heartbeat yet. We are going back next Wednesday for another u/s and should be at 6w6d and will hopefully hear a heartbeat then!

We are on the northshore in Covington and very happy to have the doctor's office and hospital all within less than 10 minutes from home!!
  • Hi! I'm new too. I'm 10 weeks and have my next appointment next week. Can't wait! Congratulations!!
  • How was the u/s?

We had our first appt Monday, ultrasound in two weeks (because going on vacation week). Will be able to better determine due date then, but OB said probably close to 1/14/14, putting me at about 7 weeks now.

Everything good so far. I'm thankful - no morning sickness, occassional nausea. Had no idea I would have to go to the bathroom so often and am tired all the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"