Wisconsin Babies
Options

Doctor or Midwife in La Crosse?

Hi!

We are moving to Wisconsin... I am 23 weeks pregnant- looking for doctor and/or midwife recommendations in La Crosse-- plan to deliver at Gundersen Lutheran- I think?!? :)

Thanks!!!  

Re: Doctor or Midwife in La Crosse?

• Options
    Doctor bendyn bendon idk how to spell it but she is THE bEST if you ask anyone at Gundersen she is amazing!!!!!!! She only works certain days in ob because she started with cancer patients but she did my d&c in march and when we move back I will see her!! I would even drive the 4 hours to see her in lax if my insurance would cover it
  • Options
    Dr. Rodzak (male) was my OB when I was pregnant and he was at the Onalaska campus, but Dr. Davidson (female) did my C-section. Both of them are really nice, and I'd recommend them to any of my friends.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Tracey Boldon, CNM, at the La Crosse Gundersen OB- GYN clinic. The Gundersen midwife team is great if you want to go low-intervention. My friends have gone to Mayo and love it there, too. There are a lot of good options here.

• Options
    I know I'm late to this, but I have Mayo and I love them. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"