Moving to Keene...advice — The Bump
New Hampshire Babies

Moving to Keene...advice

My DH and I just landed jobs in Keene and we will be moving over the summer. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good day care or doctor...thanks.

Re: Moving to Keene...advice

• My sister just moved to Keene last month (my brother in law got out of the Navy and took a job at Vermont Yankee).  She just got a job at the YMCA and her 6 month old son will be in the infant room.  She is a pre school teacher but may be able to give you ideas about day care centers.  Also, I know that she uses DHMC for my nephew's pediatrician, I am not sure of the doctor's name though.  Please let me know and we can find a way so that you can connect with my sister. 
    Married 7/7/2007 TTC 10/11 BFP 7/7/12 EDD 3/16/13 Ruptured Ectopic 7/20/12
  • Thats great! I love Keene. We went to college there, tried to stay in the area, but our jobs tookj us out to the Nashua area.

For Drs, alot of people use the Dartmouth Hitchcock providers.

Not sure of daycare, but Keene State College has a pretty big teaching/Early Childhood Ed program (they started off as a teaching college, and have transitioned to liberal arts, but still are well known for thier teaching and early childhood ed program), they have a program on campus, maybe check that out.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards