November 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: Reading

Were we talking about what everyone was reading?

I just started Enders Game.

Anyone else read it? I am enjoying it so far. 

What is everyone reading?

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image

Re: NBR: Reading

• Options

I've read Ender's Game though it's been a while.  Originally I hated it because my parents insisted on listening to it as an audio book in the car while I wanted to listen to music (oh teenage years...), but when I read it for my YAL course in college, I liked it.

I'm reading The Night Circus, but I'm having a really hard time getting into it.  I think I'm about 1/3 through it (hard to tell, reading it on the Kindle), but it's not doing it for me so far. 

kids with flags
  • Options

Book 3 of Harry Potter

The Hobbit

I am channeling my inner nerd :D 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zmosszmoss member

I loved the Night Circus.

Like The Host, the way that it is written is difficult to get into I agree. But I enjoyed both immensely! 

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • Options
    The last book I read was The Dinner. While it was good, I had a hard time getting through it.

Now I'm reading Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella. It is a quick, airy read after The Dinner.

Next on my list is The Hunger Games. I got the set fir my birthday. They aren't something I would normally read so hopefully iI like them.

• Options
    I LOVE Ender's Game. I just reread The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss and I'm trying to decide what to read next.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I just got done with The Misremembered Man, super depressing and was hard to get through. I've moved on to Divergent and love it.
    Also, I always have to suggest Outlander Series!!
  • Options
    You will LOVE Ender's Game.

I'm not currently reading anything, so that's all I have to contribute for now.

But I may read Ender's Game again now that you brought it up. :P

• Options

Last book I read was Safe Haven.

I need to start a new book but not sure what I want to read.

050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"