November 2012 Moms
Options

LNCI

I'm starting this one tonight. 

First time for every thing.

LO went to sleep about 830 and is now up at 12. He has an ear infection. I gave him a 4 oz bottle and some Tylenol and he's about ready to go back upstairs for the night. FX the rest of the night. 

Hope you ladies get some rest. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

Re: LNCI

• Options
    10:39 pm... baby girl is asleep.. for now, I feel like the house in general is pretty loud BF and neighbor dude in livingroom with me watching david hasselhoff roast (and flipping channels) and shooting the ***, roommate (wife) in their bedroom watching TV with door open roommate (hubby) in and out of the office to the garage to smoke... quietly slamming each door on the way in and out... I feel like there is noise everywhere... I want it all off and sound scape music to play and lul everyone to sleep.... I think the roomies are deliberately being louder at night recently... they are passive aggressive like that
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member

Sorry to hear about the sick LOs! Hope they start feeling better soon!!

230am and (ugh!) I think we've officially hit the next wonderweek. We started bedtime at 830 and after multiple attempts to get LO in hid crib, he finally went down at 1230... and slept for exactly 2 hours.

im so tired, my boobs hurt, and I am still sick. I will be waking DH for another turn at rocking if LO doesn't fall back asleep quickly... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jg1011jg1011 member

Awes... Two ear infections for our Nov. babies.....so sad! They break my heart when they are sick!

cred...don't know how you do it with roommates.,,,,there are nights I want to strangle my MIL and DH for the noise they make.....and they are family! Plus, passive aggressive BS drives me crazy!!!!

V woke at 3:45. Pretty good since we were at my SIL tonight. He was on his regular schedule and fell asleep by 8:30, but we had to then transfer him to car and then into the house. So I'm pretty impressed that he made it to 3:45! Now he's fighting going back to sleep....we did one 5 minute wait, one 10 minute wait, and are now working on the 15 min wait. He's almost asleep....but fighting it! I know he wants Mommy to hold him, but I'm being strong! He can do this! 

Ok...who am I kidding....going in at the end of this 15 min to pick him up!  

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are up for the 3rd time tonight and this is the second time it's because CJ smushed his head into a corner f the crib. How do you prevent that?! Anyways, nursing now, then I think I'll put him in the swing for the rest of the night. I might be able to squeeze out 3 more hours that way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"