Tennessee Babies

Awful Mood

I know the mood swings are supposed to be hard to go through but this killing my marriage. We got pregnant way before we wanted to we are 18 and 19 and only got married 3 months ago. So its been very stressful.I cant do much and i get very pissy or cry because of overwhelming pain and sickness and he just doesnt understand. He isnt a jerk he just has a hard time understanding. What do I even do? I'm tired of fighting

Re: Awful Mood

• I would recommend talking to a marriage counselor, pastor, or other trusted person who can offer sound marriage advice. It is hard as it is to be married to someone who is your soul mate, much less being thrown into a marriage with someone who may not be your "meant to be". Your child deserves two loving parents not only to him/her, but to each other too. When you're feeling moody, take time alone to do something for yourself that will make you feel better, then in your together time put every effort into the relationship you have with each other. When the baby comes things are going to get even more tense and stressful in your marriage, so do everything you can to invest into it now. Good luck!

ETA: fixing mobile issues
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the advice! Like I figured it was mostly my mood upsetting him and its getting better. 
  • Loading the player...
  • kmj3bkmj3b member
    Teenagers can't control their emotions very well anyway (no offense). I'm not trying to be mean, as I have a hard time balancing my mood as well. My advice is to take time away from him. If you are living together, go stay with your parents or a friend, preferably with at least one other female. Don't, like, leave him. Just stay with someone else for a while. The space will do you both good.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"