August 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Options

Ambsies I am el oh eling at your friend.  Ha!  What did you say?

BPaws and others who are anticipating a holiday let down-  The solution I've found is letting your SO give you your gifts early if they offer.  DH is terrible at keeping secrets and he always gives his stuff to me as soon as he gets it, pretty much.  It takes a lot of the pressure off of both of us.  He got me a hammock this year!  I almost cried.  He told me last week and picked it up on Wed and installed it.  The kids gave me chocolate on Wednesday, too.

My confession is truly flameful and I feel awful about it:  Emery got a sunburn yesterday.  We were out from 1-2:30 and stayed in the shade most of the time but he got a small, about 2 inch strip of sunburn on one arm, from where his onesie sleeve ended to his elbow.  I slathered it in CJs and it is mostly better today but wtf was I thinking?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagehardewbr:

I feel like my life is spinning out of control and I am not letting anyone help me with it. The best way I can explain it is the weight that you feel when you are tired or sick, that is how I feel all the time now. This started about 2 weeks ago and I feel like my marriage is going down the drains. I know it is my fault but I am not sure what to do. I feel if I go talk to someone they will just want to put me on meds to cover up what is going on and I don't see that being helpful.

I guess the FFC is that I can see that I am being a bad wife but at this point I am so far in my darkplace that I don't seem to be doing anything to fix it. My DH told me that I don't seem like I care about him anymore. I do but my body and mind is telling me I don't care about anything anymore.

Sorry you are having a difficult time. You likely don't want to hear anything from me but this comes across to me as though you might have a bit of depression. If that is the case, meds will help you deal with deeper issues properly. I just want you to be aware of that and there is nothing to be ashamed of if you do in fact have a touch of depression.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When DH is working in the garage at night, I sit on the couch and watch a little tv. When I hear him coming inside, I jump up and run into the kitchen to make it seem like I've been working the whole time!  Hahaha

• Options
    imagemeaknigh:
    imageAmbsies:

I assume that everyone that drives a Hummer is a giant douche-bag.  Yes, I'm sure that at least one of you drives one of those monstrosities and I'm sure that you're an amazing person... but when I see one on the road I can't help but roll my eyes.

Haha, this is how I feel about anyone who drives a Prius. Yes, there are people who drive them purely for the fuel economy and/or to drive in HOV but I always feel like they are so judgy of everyone else in their normal cars and think they're better than everyone else because they are single-handedly saving the planet. 

But yes, people in Hummers are clearly trying to overcompensate for something.

Mea you read my mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageasales727:
    When DH is working in the garage at night, I sit on the couch and watch a little tv. When I hear him coming inside, I jump up and run into the kitchen to make it seem like I've been working the whole time!nbsp; Hahaha

I am totally guilty of doing this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCheerilee:
    imagemollyxcate:
    Oh and I remembered my real confession. DH does not really know that I Bump. [:] He was gone most of the time I was on here soooo ... it just never came up? Now I feel like it's a secret almost. Hahaha.nbsp; Not that I'm ashamed or anything.
    Molly, we're secret bumper friends! DH doesn't know I bump, either...

I'm not alone!! YAY!

• Options
    My confession is I keep running into friends and finding out they are pregnant, and the word "congratulations" never even enters my mind to say.  What is wrong with me?  I think I have this lingering bitterness about how hard motherhood has been & hasn't been what I envisioned & dreamed about all my life and I'm projecting that on other people.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"