November 2012 Moms
Options

Day care labeling

Okay BTDT moms.....any advice on labeling V's stuff for day care? He'll start in August so I want to start preparing myself. 

Any place to get labels you recommend?

Suggestions for organization? 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Day care labeling

• Options

I second the labels from inchbug.  Love them. They stay on very well.  I was worried that I would go through one sheet quickly, but I haven't used but a few and DD's been going since the end of January. 

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageChickie79:
    I get everything from Inchbug. nbsp;The Orbit labels are great for bottles and I also got some stickers that go his clothes, bibs, blankets, etc.nbsp;Another trick I learned is to put all the bottles and food in a gallon size ziploc bag with the name on it. Makes it easier for the daycare teachers to keep their fridge organized and find V's stuff quickly. nbsp;

What she said... Love ichbug labels and our daycare requires that breast milk is labeled because they prepare it differently so we do the ziplock bag too.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have some of the band type labels from Inchbug, but I also got some great stick on labels from Etsy that have held up extremely well even in the dishwasher.  I think the seller is called MeY Decals.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options
    Also check out TinyMe labels online

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

• Options
    I love the tinyme labels I got. Sometimes Plum District or deal sites have tinyme as a deal. I got them then and saved a good amount of money.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"