November 2012 Moms
Options

recommend your small SUV

Looking to trade my Mazda 3...just not enough room. Can barely fit the infant seat/base. I'm fairly tall and like to drive with my seat all the way back if possible.

Interested in a small SUV..something in the 20,000 or less range- it doesn't have to be brand new, but 2011 or newer.

What do you drive?

Re: recommend your small SUV

• Options
    jg1011jg1011 member

We just got a Dodge Journey and we LOVE it. It has a 3rd row that you can put up (this limits trunk space tho so it's a trade off). Gives us LOTS of space in the car though. Great for us should we need 2 or 3 car seats. 

Lots of "perks" but not as pricey as some of the others. Love how it drives too. 

We also own a Subaru Outback. Love that one too, but personally I feel that in terms of space we just need a little more for the longer trips. 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have a land rover, but I don't think it is small. 

When i test drove, I really loved the venza, and the traverse as well as the enclave. The edge was also a nice drive. I test drove a Subaru, but I cannot remember what it was called! It drove like a car and was very roomy. 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a Chevy equinox...the best part is that the back seat moves forward and back giving you plenty of room.
  • Options
    Rav 4. Love it!

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options
    Hubby drives Chevy equinox, I drive a Nissan sentra.  When I get mine paid off we will get another equinox because we both like them so well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    We have a Mazda CX-5. They are new in 2013, but we got ours almost a year ago. I really like it. My biggest issue with sedans is feeling like you are sitting on the road, and not being able to see over things. This sits up higher, but isn't too large. The gas mileage is great, but I wish the gas tank was a little larger. Although the mileage is better than the car we traded in for it, we get gas just as often because the tank is small. That is my only complaint about it. Other than that, it has been perfect for our little family. We actually went in looking to buy something used, but they made us a great deal on this instead, we just couldn't pass it up.

• Options
    I actually went backwards and we got rid of our SUVs when LO was on the way.  Before I bought my Versa, I test drove the Nissan Rogue and LOVED it.  Will probably be my next car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We both have Ford Edges :)
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    GargitaGargita member
    I got my Forester last October, and I love it! I've only ever had small cars, so I was uncertain at first. But, it has basically been the best thing ever.

image   My chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"