Minnesota Babies

Chiropractor suggestions

I am looking at going to the chiropractor, anyone know of a good one in the metro. I live in Plymouth, so in that area would be great. Going to the chiroprator makes me a little nervous, but I feel like I would feel much better.

Re: Chiropractor suggestions

• I see Dr. Renata Evertz at Spine and Sports Institute in Maple Grove. It would be like a 5-10 minute drive from Plymouth depending on where you live. I've been going to her for 2 years now for sports related stuff and for routine chiropractic adjustments. I've seen pretty much every doctor there at one time or another, but she's my main one. The whole staff is FANTASTIC. And they work with insurance. I never go anywhere else now for any problems with any muscles or joints in my body. And for what it's worth, I was veeeerrrry skeptical of chiropractic care until someone told me about this place and I was really struggling so I decided to give it a go after several medical doctors weren't able to help me in any way. I'm a believer now! That's for sure!

Here's their website: www.spineandsportsinstitute.com

Don't let the word "Sports" in their name make you think this is just a sports medicine clinic, because that's not the case at all :)

:::FOLLOW MY HALF MARATHON TRAINING:::

:::Our Adoption Journey:::

Evan James was born 1/24/13 and matched with us 2/20/13. The LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!
  • I see Jamie Titus at Emanata Chiropractic.  She's in Minneapolis in the Longfellow neighborhood.  She's well versed in caring for pregnant moms.  I had never been to one either but was encouraged to when I started having constant headaches.  She's a really wonderful person, so that's an added bonus :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Brian Chmiel at Premier Health Chiro. In Plymouth! He is amazing so understanding and gentle.

https://premierhealthmn.com/contact/plymouth
  • Dr. Susan at Sunu Wellness in Minnetonka is amazing! They specialize in pre and post natal care!
    dd #1 5/2010 dd #2 5/2012 dd #3 due 11/2013

• elvbrielvbri member
    I also have been seeing Jamie at Emanata Chiropractic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"