Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Teacher Appreciation Day!!!

Don't forget that today is Teacher Appreciation Day!! DS gave his babysitter a small gift this morning. She was very happy. Did/are you doing anything for your LO's teacher? At least try to mention it at pickup today if you are not doing a gift. They will appreciate it!!

Re: Teacher Appreciation Day!!!

• Options

Our daycare does it BIG--they have food from all of the parents all week and we also write thank you notes to every teacher and aide.  It's pretty neat.

• Options
    So nice of you to think of your son's babysitter.  I'm sure she really appreciated that.  I do home daycare and the family I used to work for would write a beautiful card every year and give me a gift.  I still have the cards, it was so thoughtful of them.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jaxxx15jaxxx15 member

As a teacher, thank you moms who care:). We are lucky to work with your children! As a mother, I can't wait to let my sons teachers that we appreciate them too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejaxxx15:

As a teacher, thank you moms who care:). We are lucky to work with your children! As a mother, I can't wait to let my sons teachers that we appreciate them too.

This!  Unfortunately my school doesn't do a big hoopla about it except for a lunch this Friday.  DD's preschool does it big.  Yesterday the kids are suppose to give hugs, today was a flower, tomorrow a handmade card, and Thursday a special treat usually coordinated by the room mom.  This year I plan to deviate from the group gift and get them something just from us.  I bought little caddy baskets and filled them with a magnetic notepad, sharpie, 2 gel pens, mug, post-it note, scotch tape, and an apple.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"