Military Families

Concerned?

Hey eveyone! I'm five weeks today and naturally my breast are sore, but I am a bit concerned with my right breast. I can feel a couple quarter sized lumps that hurt to touch and when left alone I have sharp pins and needles pain or sensation shooting in it. I had no symptoms at all with my first child and was wondering if this, the lump pain, is a normal part of breast pain or not. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Concerned?

• Sounds like it might be swollen milk ducts, but this early in pregnancy that shouldn't be the case. In my opinion you should most defiantly get it checked out ASAP.
  • Thank you, I am definitely going to. After speaking with my aunt she suspects fibrocystic breast, since I have had previous lumps before being pregnant. Also it runs in my family. Hopefully I get this figured out, It is very painful :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope everything works out for you. :)
    I know that my boobs hurt really bad and I have tiny lumps in mine that the doctor said was fibrosis or something (can't remember the name). It makes it super painful and there's not much one can do about it, but it's better to be safe than sorry and get it checked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"