Babies on the Brain
Options

100 days!

We will be TTC our first  in 100 days!  Yes, I have a countdown app on my phone Smile

I'm going off the pill in 39 days, so I have 2 months (per my doctor) to get my cycle back on track before TTC.

Yes, this post is pointless, but I'm just so excited!  Anyone else counting down the days to TTC in the near future? 

BabyFetus Ticker
BabyFruit Tickerimage

Re: 100 days!

• Options
    I've been counting down since day 60 lol. I only have six days left till we are officaly TTC!!!!!!!!!!!

TTC #1 since June 2013

Me: 24
    DH: 26 Very Low Count (only 15 active), Low Testosterone

IVF with ICSI in October
    ER - 10-6-13  12 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized
    ET  - 10-11-13
    BFP - 10-23-2013
    Beta #1 (14dp5dt)- 1122
    Beta #2 (17dp5dt) - 3266

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    BG09BG09 member
    imageAlexandra1513:
    I've been counting down since day 60 lol. I only have six days left till we are officaly TTC!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Lucky you! Congrats and good luck!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup- right there with you. I think we're down to like 61 days? I was ridiculously excited to see the March/April boards posted because I'm hopeful one of those will be my birth month board and I was like- the birth month boards are posted- it's getting closer!!!
  • Options
    BG09BG09 member
    imagegreengirl0909:
    Yup right there with you. I think we're down to like 61 days? I was ridiculously excited to see the March/April boards posted because I'm hopeful one of those will be my birth month board and I was like the birth month boards are posted it's getting closer!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one counting down! I thought I better get some of my excitement out here instead of making DH listen to me talking about it all the time.

I'll have to see if the May 2014 boards are up if all goes according to plan, that will be our birth month! FX :/
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    July 4th!!! Just ditched the pill! we'll see how my cycles actually time out!!! GL! so pumped!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

baby development

• Options
    I'll me getting married in August and will start TTC right after!! I've been off the pill for a little over 2 years. I'm soo excited! =)
  • Options
    BG09BG09 member

How exciting for everyone!  Congrats to you all too!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    Good luck to you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    Good luck to all of you!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    JsRibJsRib member
    Just got off the pill.  Super stoked!  
  • Options
    i'm still counting months, not days; we're set for August. but yes I have a ticker on my phone ; I've been buying baby clothes in both genders to keep somewhat calm, haha. I'm 29, and I've had nonstop baby fever since I was 14! there were times I couldn't look at a baby without feeling terrible pain that it wasn't mine. now that it's finally getting close, I'm ecstatic all the time lol!
  • Options
    BG09BG09 member

imagebeansideirae:
    i'm still counting months, not days; we're set for August. but yes I have a ticker on my phone ; I've been buying baby clothes in both genders to keep somewhat calm, haha. I'm 29, and I've had nonstop baby fever since I was 14! there were times I couldn't look at a baby without feeling terrible pain that it wasn't mine. now that it's finally getting close, I'm ecstatic all the time lol!

Our official "start" date is also in August... August 15th (which is now *let me go check my countdown clock* 98 days away!)  Haha...

I'm 29 too, will be 30 in October and have been married almost 4 years, so I think it's about time!  I've restrained myself from buying clothes and baby gear so far, but I did get a cute little gender neutral onesie from Etsy that has a red heart on it with "Dad" on it (like one of those tattoo hearts), that I'm planning on giving to DH when I find out we're expecting! 

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    My advice to you ladies is to lurk over on TTGP, read Taking Charge of Your Fertility, and get a basal thermometer. Good luck!
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BG09BG09 member

imagesourapplemartini:
    My advice to you ladies is to lurk over on TTGP, read Taking Charge of Your Fertility, and get a basal thermometer. Good luck!

I will be ordering TCOYF soon!  I was going to just let things happen "naturally" without trying too much in the beginning, but I don't think I can just sit back and let that happen!  lol..  I'm too much of a control freak!  Thanks for the advice! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    I got off BCP in March, we were planning on waiting untill late summer to TTC. However after our wedding plans changed, and we are now on month #2 of TTC. Good luck to everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BG09BG09 member

imageAbbyZ5:
    I got off BCP in March, we were planning on waiting untill late summer to TTC. However after our wedding plans changed, and we are now on month #2 of TTC. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!  Good luck to you too!!

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    I love this post! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has been counting down. I even added calendar reminders so I would know what my due date would be depending when we conceive.
    We are planning to start trying in June/July for a springtime baby. I know people say it isn't that easy to plan but I'm going to stay positive and keep my hopes up!
    Good luck to you!!
  • Options
    BG09BG09 member

imageAmsull324:
    I love this post! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has been counting down. I even added calendar reminders so I would know what my due date would be depending when we conceive. We are planning to start trying in June/July for a springtime baby. I know people say it isn't that easy to plan but I'm going to stay positive and keep my hopes up! Good luck to you!!

Ohhh, good idea for another countdown clock for me!  Haha.. 

If TTC works for us right away, we could have a May baby!  I understand that it usually doesn't happen right away, but I am hopeful that it might.  Might as well plan for now, and if life throws a curve we can adjust..  I'm a planner too and like to try to stay positive as well!

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"