Parenting after a Loss
Options

Boo...Sick Baby

DS had a fever when I brought him home from daycare yesterday. We gave him Tylenol and figured this too shall pass. Well, this morning we woke up tomorrow fever and a wonderful rash. DH and tried to figure out what virus he picked up, but when we couldn't figure it out we called the pedi. They ended up sending us to the ER. After 6 hours of trying to get labs and IV's we are now spending the night to get more fluid and start antibiotics for a uti that is due to the dehydration. Poor DS is wiped out, and the up and down fever isn't helping.

Here's hoping that he perks up by morning and can hold down his feeds. What a way to send his 4 month birthday!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
 TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

Re: Boo...Sick Baby

• Options
    Oh no!  I hope he's doing much better tomorrow.  Lots of ((((hugs)))) to you and your DH.  That's so scary.  
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    Oh, I am so sorry he is sick.  I hope he gets better and gets home soon.  I know it will be hard but I hope you all get a bit of rest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor baby! And momma! Hope he's feeling better stat!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh, poor baby! I how he starts feeling better soon!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MJM3108MJM3108 member
    Oh, no! Lots of prayers for healing for your little guy! 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"