Iowa Babies

Thank you

I just have to say thanks for the talk of scratch cupcakes. Went there today and omfg I may have a new addiction it was so freaking good I may end up with gestational diabetes

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 

Re: Thank you

• Omg, so fuggin good, right?! I'm glad I only visit where there are any Scratchs, because I would have an addiction for sure.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• It's dangerous to live within walking distance of Scratch in Cedar Falls!
  • Loading the player...
  • What's your favorite flavor, ladies? My inlaws will be visiting from Des Moines this weekend, so I wonder of they'll bring some...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• My personal favorite is peanut butter cup but I also really like their lemon ones during the spring/summer
  • imagesaralynn7:
    My personal favorite is peanut butter cup but I also really like their lemon ones during the spring/summer

Mmm they both sounds fantastic! I dig the monster cookie one.

imageimage

• N_KozN_Koz member
    The cookie dough so far

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • I haven't tried them yet. It's a good thing I didn't when I was preggo. Where are they in Des Moines?
  • Hi! I was creepin' along and saw this - Dirt Cup was a childhood favorite and Scratch's cupcake is fabulous! lol My sister really enjoys the 'princess' when she's feelin' down. =D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"