June 2013 Moms
Options

I hate pop-ins.

My best friend, her DH, and son are just getting in state from MA. They stay with her parents when they are here, but have decided to stop by to pick up something from my DH. Which means I needed to go put on a bra, an appropriate shirt, and pants (since I have not shaved in a while). Our house is a mess (tomorrow is my day to clean), and I'm sleepy.

I love them, but here's hoping they don't stay long. 

Re: I hate pop-ins.

• Options

I hear you. DH just informed me one of his friends is popping over tomorrow AM. There goes my evening of doing nothing as now I have to tidy!

Hope your company doesn't stay long!

• Options
    I hate.hate.hate. unexpected guests. I'm a braless around the house kind of gal, and a huge introvert. I have to mentally prepare myself for guests along with physically.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm never a fan of this, but especially not now that we're pregnant.  Most days / nights when I'm at home, I'm wearing a pair of DH's boxers or my pajama shorts and a shirt with no bra.  
    Married 6/11/2011
    Jack Walden born 6/17/2013  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Forever and A Day (Life and Love in Los Angeles)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    YakutYakut member
    Ugh, they are the worst! And the really annoying thing for me is that unexpected guests (always DH's friends from his home country) ALWAYS want to use the bathroom, which is easily the most disgusting room in the apartment because DH has been cleaning it because the cleaning products make me sick, and he has very, um, relaxed standards (like "bathtubs need to be washed? But doesn't water just go through them all the time?"). Tongue Tied But I know the pop-in guests still blame me, because, y'know, uterus=maid genes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"