Trying to Get Pregnant

Drinkers NOT Anonymous BWI

Today's Bump has been full of fails.

Let's all unite our sexy arses with some alcohol. Because no matter how different we are, most of us all love alcohol.

Join me in telling me what you're drinking and share a good drinking story.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
B/W: good. SA: good.
November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

Re: Drinkers NOT Anonymous BWI

• Summer ale.

I once slid down a flight of stairs face first on my belly. On Purpose. It seemed like a better idea than walking down them.

Tequila is bad.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• nyg2042nyg2042 member

Magners.

I once did a slip and slide using vegetable oil and a broken card table.  True life.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Curious Traveler Shandy, last night was my last night of full time bedside nursing!

We should make some new drinking memories in chat tonight.  

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• Just killed half a bottle of pinot grigio as a celebratory semester end beverage.

My roommates freshman year and I all decided it would be fun to play tackle football in the snow with the guys on the floor below us. I busted my knee up, my roommate cracked her chin on the concrete and there were various other injuries.

Drinking while snowed in = very bad.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• Went and picked up some rum and mojito mix. All because of the pic NYG posted last night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Just had dinner with my girlfriends, now I'm waiting for DH to get home so we can join our friends for some drinks. I'm thinking lime vodka tonight.
    imageimage
    Newlyweds as of 10/13/2012
    Not trying, barely preventing until we finish renovating. Assuming we ever finish.

• annksawannksaw member

Long trail Blackbeary Wheat. mmmm mm.

The morning after my 21st, I woke up in my parents living room in my underwear. Heeeyyyy Dad....

• Oh snap I forgot my drinking story. 

St Paddy's day 2010 I forgot how to walk and told anyone who helped carry me how much I loved them. 

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• I'm mixing both red and white wine tonight.

When my parents came to pick me up from the dorms at the end of my freshman year I woke up to my mother knocking at the door and was butt aass naked on the floor - all alone - in my room. Still don't know how that went down....

• I'm about to pour my second glass of Pinot Noir. I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

Hmm... drinking stories... My first two years of college were *ahem* fun. I played strip beer pong in the common area of my dorm. Very, very stupid considering an RA (or anyone, really) could have walked in at any moment.

I also drank a full bottle of wine before going out, ordered a drink at the bar, spilled the entire thing immediately upon accepting the drink from the poor bartender, then decided to call it a night and slept in the bathroom.

Things tapered off after meeting H but I sometimes miss those crazy nights!

• imagecaitymc:

Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. It's delicious and I'm pretending it's warmer than it actually is.

While our power was out during Hurricane Sandy, there wasn't much to do other than drink or have sexy time. So we put the two together. Well sexy time got out of hand when I fell off the bed into the wall and actually managed to put a hole in said wall and seriously bruised my head.  Still worth it. haha.

I have a hard time deciding between Shandy and Summer Ale. They are both currently in my fridge.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• imagecaitymc:

Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. It's delicious and I'm pretending it's warmer than it actually is.

While our power was out during Hurricane Sandy, there wasn't much to do other than drink or have sexy time. So we put the two together. Well sexy time got out of hand when I fell off the bed into the wall and actually managed to put a hole in said wall and seriously bruised my head.  Still worth it. haha.

Despite my earlier statement of having an interesting first couple years at college, I've never had drunk sex. It's on my bucket list.

• Rum and Coke.

I once dropped trou on someone's front lawn to take a piss because it was dark, 3 in the morning, and there was not a toilet in sight!

• Vodka and Five Alive.

The drinking story I get teased about most frequently would have to be the time I ran all the way home from a party in the middle of winter in a t-shirt dress, while my roomate's boyfriend ran a few feet behind me to make sure I'd get home ok. Then I locked myself in the bathroom and had a bath.

Not crazy, just random. 

• Whipped cream vodka and diet caffeine free dr. pepper. NOT as good as mixing it with diet root beer or cream soda, but the dr. pepper is getting old so what the hell.

I start lots of projects while drinking if I'm alone and the next morning I wake up to stuff pulled out of drawers/closets since I was meaning to 'organize' it. Yeahhh. Doesn't ever get done. FI asks me what I was doing and make stuff up because when I'm sober I don't want to do anything with the extra crap haha!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Woodchuck Hard Cider and Apple Martini

When DH and I were dating, we went to a Halloween party. I was dressed as Wilma Flintstone. Anyway, I had one too many apple martinis that night. As DH drove us home, I was yelling out of the window at random cars, sticking my feet out of the window, and waving my big, ol' red Wilma wig out of the window... Ahhh - good times!

ETA: Ooops... I thought we were sharing our favorite alcohol, but I see we are sharing what we're drinking tonight. I'm actually not drinking tonight Huh?. But my favorite drinks are Woodchuck and Apple Martinis!

imageBabyFruit Ticker .
     . . Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Vodka.  After a wedding I was in we decided it would be a good idea to take a bottle of captain into Denny's.  Fail.
    My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Wine. 
    I once got stuck in a stairwell and called my mother in the middle of the night. My building had an elevator but in my drunken state taking the stairs seemed like a better choice.
    Bonus points: this was also the night I met my husband. 
    ETA triple bonus points: I only lived on the 3rd floor. I got stuck halfway between the 2nd and 3rd floors. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • imageLilSip0611:

Just killed half a bottle of pinot grigio as a celebratory semester end beverage.

Half a bottle? Lame.

• Having a glass of Italian primitivo.  I am in love with Grifone, at Trader Joe's for $3.99 Yum

When I lived in LA, I would always go out with my cousins who had models as friends (yeah I always felt fat).  There were always random celebrities we would spot at the clubs---but I think the most absurd night was when I got a rose from Snoop Dogg (fuuuck yeah!) and that very same night somehow all 5 of us ended up in Wilmer Valderrama's house when he wasn't even there!  It was kind of scary.   

• imageannabenanna:

Having a glass of Italian primitivo.  I am in love with Grifone, at Trader Joe's for $3.99 Yum

When I lived in LA, I would always go out with my cousins who had models as friends (yeah I always felt fat).  There were always random celebrities we would spot at the clubs---but I think the most absurd night was when I got a rose from Snoop Dogg (fuuuck yeah!) and that very same night somehow all 5 of us ended up in Wilmer Valderrama's house when he wasn't even there!  It was kind of scary.   

Coolest. Story. Ever.

• I'm not drinking tonight, but my three favorite summer drinks are Sauvignon Blanc, margaritas, and a good hefeweizen.

Drinking story? I have three that my friends tease me about.

1) One night I was dancing on the bar in a mini skirt. My friend told me she I could see my underwear, so I literally kicked my leg as high as I could (remember, I'm a dancer) and yelled "I don't care!"

2) The same night I tried to steal a street sign that was cemented into the road. Loosely cemented. It resulted in me with the post between my legs in a slow motion fall to the street. In the middle of the street. (It was a Slow - Pedestrian Crossing sign.)

3) I convinced all of my friends to take off their underwear and hang them from street lights.

• imagepeanut+muse:

3) I convinced all of my friends to take off their underwear and hang them from street lights.

This is hilarious!  Good luck tomorrow peanut.  I will be thinking of you!

• imagechocoroom:

Coolest. Story. Ever.

Why am I your avatar? Creepy! 

• imagechocoroom:
    imageannabenanna:

Having a glass of Italian primitivo.  I am in love with Grifone, at Trader Joe's for $3.99 Yum

Coolest. Story. Ever.

I kept the rose!  It is now dried up safely kept in between the pages of a French cookbook. lol.   

• imagebandteacher:
    imagestufie:
    Vodka and Five Alive.The drinking story I get teased about most frequently would have to be the time I ran all the way home from a party in the middle of winter in a tshirt dress, while my roomate's boyfriend ran a few feet behind me to make sure I'd get home ok. Then I locked myself in the bathroom and had a bath.Not crazy, just random.nbsp;
    DH has been talking about Five Alive for years because he loved it as a kid and can't find it now. Where did you get it?

Canadian Wal-Mart.

• Currently drinking some moscato.  Don't feel all that well tonight though so I might be going to bed soon.

I once peed in our front yard in a mini skirt because I couldn't wait to get inside after a night of drinking.  Didn't even pull down my underwear, just pulled them to the side.

• CalinAZCalinAZ member

Dos Equis Lager. Mmm. 

Drinking story wise, don't know that I have anything all that entertaining. I have gotten hurt while drunk a few times. Once I leaned back against some closed french doors at our house, during a party, with a guy, only to discover they weren't latched. Ended up spraining my ankle really, really badly. On the plus side, the guy (who I was pretty into) carried me upstairs to my room, which was pretty romantic.  

TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• I was enjoying a lovely glass of red.  Was going to go for a second, but DH decided to down a full glass of Maker's when he got home from work.  And then have two tall beers when we went out for dinner.  Oo I was designated driver for the night.

Sad.  Sun likes her wine.

But, once, many moons ago... I got white girl wasted while drinking my own bottle of wine sitting on the lawn of the Louvre.  They don't tell you those public bathrooms close after a certain point.  I popped a squat behind a bush and left my mark on Paris.  Oui oui!

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Corona with lime.

I lived with three roommates in college and two of them were very hard to get along with. During a party, some random stranger came in, pooped himself in the roommate's bathroom I didn't get along with and just walked out of the apartment. DH and I were just dating then but we heard and witnessed the whole thing and just laughed the rest of the night about it. I like to think that was karma coming to the not so nice roommate!
  • Hi everyone! I'm on my second margarita. Holy shiit, my husband makes a kickasss margarita. That is now his best quality.

ETA: Duh forgot my drinking story. I guess the "best" is a St. Patrick's day story. I had many gin and tonics followed by many shots of whisky. I got sick when I got home, but my toilet seat was broken and wouldn't stay up. It hit me in the face and I had a cut and bruise across my nose the next day.
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• imagebettywhitettgp:
    imagechocoroom:

Coolest. Story. Ever.

Why am I your avatar? Creepy! 

I didn't realize you were on TB when I joined. You're my idol, so I wanted to pay homage in the most appropriate way I could think of: an avatar on a pregnancy-related internet forum. I hope you approve.

• Blueberry mango martini. The mango was in the drink not my vagina
  • AmyC925AmyC925 member
    Crown and diet.

I once drank 3 pitchers with a straw of half and half drinks. I only paid for one pitcher, I don't know how I got the rest. I was so drunk I thought I had to throw up when I really had to pee. In my apartment parking lot I rolled out of the back of the car and peed my pants.

I went to the doctor a week later because of my chest hurting. Apparently I bruised a rib rolling out of the car.

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy

Snowboarding and tailgating. I spent more time on my @ss laughing like a hyena than actually making it down the slopes. I miss living in ID sometimes.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • imagequidditchcapn1120:

Currently drinking some moscato.  Don't feel all that well tonight though so I might be going to bed soon.

I once peed in our front yard in a mini skirt because I couldn't wait to get inside after a night of drinking.  Didn't even pull down my underwear, just pulled them to the side.

i peed on the side of a building while waiting for a taxi the night I met my husband. Good times. He still married me though lol Keepin' it klassy.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Mikki62Mikki62 member
    I'm boring tonight, just drinking tea.
    One night in high school my parents were out of town so my brothers and their friends and I drank a lot of vodka and I baked 16 pumpkin pies from scratch. My parents got home and there were pies everywhere.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Sexy candy! Or would be if I had more passion fruit juice on hand :( so ill settle for my merlot.

After playing a fun drinking game while watching fireworks on the 4th, four of us were walking down the sidewalk when we noticed a very large shrubbery that was very overgrown and taking up about half the sidewalk. So, my cousin shouts, to no one in particular: "ma'm, MA'M! You need to trim your bush ma'm!"

The lady a couple feet away tyring to get in to her car looked very confused and shocked. The look was priceless 

• AkieshaAkiesha member

Bud light lime!

One time at my in laws DH and I and my SIL and MIL were taking a shot of Tequila and posing for a photo. Well just as we were about to take the shot and say cheers my DH farted and it smelled so bad after we did the shot my SIL ended up puking in the sink. It was soooo funny. She still cannot drink Tequila!!!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since 0ct. 2011
    Me-34,DH-34
    Dx:Hypothyroidism 2008
    HSG- All clear CD 3 bloodwork normal
    SA- Abnormal Dx:MFI
    DH on 50mg Clomid 3x week
    BFP#1- 1/21/13 CP 1/24/13
    Cycle 18,19 & 20 50mg Clomid+trigger+IUI= All BFFN
    Cycle 21-25 Taking a break for now, still HIO Hoping!
    Moving onto IVF Next AF
    (PAIF/SAIF Welcome)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"